Uniworld’s new River Antoinette to Launch in March 2011
Uniworld Boutique River Cruises will launch River Antoinette, the sister ship to the majestic River Beatrice, in March 2011 along the Rhine River. Using the same high quality décor and design standards as the River Beatrice, the new River Antoinette will be the premiere ship to sail the Rhine River on Uniworld’s popular Castles Along the Rhine itinerary.
The River Antoinette will be Uniworld's largest ship length wise at 135 m (443 ft) and a width of 11.4 m (37.5 ft). Uniworld has decided to use the additional space to create extra spacious staterooms and suites for their guests, so there will be a minimal capacity increase.
Facilities onboard River Antoinette:
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms have made-to-order English Savoir beds draped in fine linens, a vanity, built-in closets, hair dryer, safe, individual thermostat for air conditioning and heat, direct-dial telephone, flat-screen TV with satellite, and bottled water.
- Staterooms and suites on the Princess deck have full balconies; staterooms and suites on the Duchess deck have French balconies with floor-to-ceiling windows that can be raised or lowered with the touch of a button.
- Beautiful panoramic main lounge with full-service bar, cozy library, elegant restaurant, sun deck with chess and shuffleboard, Leopard Bar, Sky Lounge, fitness room, pool, massage treatments, gift boutique, and elevator.
- Complimentary 24-hour specialty coffee and tea bar, and use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks.
- 24-hour reception service
- Wireless Internet access in public areas
|Share this article:||Rate this article:|